Filling empty bellies while out for shopping is a common practice but do not let the chain restaurants or fast food joints in the mall limiting your options. One of the fashion leading malls in Penang- Gurney Plaza has recently launched a new space- Gurney Food Hall, a 33,000 square feet food hall that can accommodate up to 600 diners at one go. It is arguably the largest upscale food court on Penang island. The brand new Gurney Food Hall has a fresh, modern and cozy interior; it gathers a wealth of food vendors not only limiting to Penang Street Food but a vast variety of international delights as well (all pork-free). The Gurney Food Hall houses 4 different zones... with each zone representing important landmarks around Penang- The Pier (highlighting the Penang Free Industrial Hub which revived the economy in the late 20th century), The Palm (natural wonders of Penang), The Pier (innovative design paired with interactive elements) and The Patio (a cozy sunshine corner that shies away from the crowd). There are a total 25 physical stalls housed in the food hall... which strive to provide a comfortable space to stretch your shopping legs or for a munch break.
Exclusive Gifts and Redemptions for Gurney Food Hall Grand Launch:
1. Gurney Food Hall Grand Opening Celebration: 25 Oct 2020 onwards at Extension Wing Atrium Ground Floor- spend RM150 and above (max 2 combined same day receipts) at any outlets in Gurney Plaza to stand a chance to Spin & Win exciting goodies or vouchers.
2. Early Birds Giveaway: 15 & 16 Oct 2020 onwards at Gurney Food Hall- Free Gurney Food Hall Foodie Voucher and exclusive merchandize for 1st 100 CapitaStar members in queue on 15 & 16 Oct.
3. Gurney Food Hall Limited Edition Non-Woven Bag Redemption: 16 Oct 2020 onwards at Information Counter- spend a min of RM100 (max 2 combined same day receipts and 1 receipt must be from Gurney Food Hall) to redeem a Gurney Food Hall non-woven bag.
4. Tapao-Where Redemption: 20 Nov 2020 onwards at Information Counter- spend a min of RM200 (max 2 combined same day receipts and 1 receipt must be from Gurney Food Hall) to redeem a food container.
5. Portable Cutlery Set Redemption: 01 Dec 2020 onwards at Information Counter- spend a min of RM200 (max 2 combined same day receipts and 1 receipt must be from Gurney Food Hall) to redeem one portable cutlery set.
6. Foldable Mask Holder Redemption: 15 Dec 2020 onwards at Information Counter- spend a min of RM30 in a single receipt during weekdays to redeem a Gurney Food Hall mask holder.
Many Thanks to Gurney Plaza for hosting us.